- While replacing your old machines with new ones, you usually handover old machines to private vendors at very low price. Instead of this donate (or sell at the same price or at discounted prices) to Educational Institutions. It will benefit thousands of students.
- You can use skilled man power (those who are on the desk) for developing Open Source Projects like:
- Cloud Based School/College/University ERP System: More than 90% of the schools/colleges in India are not using ERP systems. Main reason: Cost. Teachers (not clerks!!) need to do all work manually (even at top Engineering colleges also). For teachers it takes lot of time to complete assigned documentation tasks. For management/government bodies/lawmakers documentation part is first priority and last priority is teaching and learning. So teachers need to compromise with teaching and need to do manual documentation. You can develop Cloud based School/College ERP system and distribute it at free of cost or at reasonable prices to all.
- Agriculture Related Mobile Apps: Education to Farmers, Consultancy, Innovative Marketing apps (Help farmers to sell their products at best price), IoT Based Projects (Innovative Agriculture, Automate Systems).
- Various Social Projects; Health Care; Various Rural/Urban Issues; Smart City (IoT - WSN Based Applications)
- Vedic Mining. Very Important Project.
- You can tie up with Autonomous Engineering Colleges. Help them to design curriculum. You can add subjects (theory/ practical/ project) as per your requirements (industry need) right from the first year. You can hire their students. It is beneficial to all. Colleges: get good admission. Students: get placements. You: get Skilled Man Power.